Re: Engine rebuild kit

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Engine rebuild kit
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 13:56:45 -0800 (PST) (21:56 UT)
> I have purchased a 1967 MGB roadster.  It unforunatley doesn't run.  I
< was wondering if anyone offers an engine rebuild kit.

 The official rebuild kit is: (1) Haynes or Bentley manual, (2) a Moss Motors
or Victoria British catalog, or both, (3) This list.
Actually, the Moss catalog does have a rebuild kit, but what you will need
will almost always diverge from what is supplied.  You're better off
dismantling and cataloging, then ordering.  But never having been there,
I bow to the wisdom of the list...
(flog me with a trout)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*