RE:

To: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>, "Joe R. Koster" <jkoster@ncpi.com>,
Subject: RE:
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 16:42:35 -0500
On 3/20/98 5:24 PM so and so  RossOvercash said. (And I quote)

>On bleeding the system I recommend investing in a Migthy Vac.  It is
>invaluable for bleeding brake lines and the hydraulics of the clutch.  You
>should be able to pick one up at a Bradlees or Caldor for around 29.95.
>
>Good Luck
>
>Safety Fast !!!
>
>Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
>http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm
Ross, Ross, Ross
If one has a ShopVac (TS if you do not) One can use a film canister, some
rubber hose, and some judicious cutting to perform the same job.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Of course I own stock in ShopVac (Giggle)
Not likely all my X-tra $ go to the Midget (or bills depends if you talk
to me or the SO)
Obligitory  yada yada yada

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu