RE: What...A MGB Trailer???

To: "Jim Boyd" <ISC@dcsi.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: What...A MGB Trailer???
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 07:29:25 -0500
Jim,

This has been done!  I don't recall which issue but I saw a picture of just
such a thing in the "The Driver" a couple of years ago.  It looked really
great!  I thought it was an ingenious way to add some cargo space.

Safety Fast !!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer MA
http://www.tiac.com/users/jroverca/index.htm