Re: Plus Wiring MGB GT

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Plus Wiring MGB GT
From: Rene and Marion van Maanen <renevm@support.neth.hp.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 00:22:05 +0100
Thanks Matt and Kelvin.

Today I changed the wiring to allmost original. I removed all unneeded
wires, and connected the licht switch cable to a connector after the 1-2
fuse, so the lights are fused now. gives me a better feeling.

It amazes me how much UN_FUSED wiring goes through the car. I refer to
the white wires.

Anyway, thanks for the help.
I will have Marion test the car this week again, so I can catch another

Rene

Rene and Marion van Maanen
Netherlands Europe
SOHC #252