Re: MGs on TV

To: Kenneth Scott <KSCOTT@HOLYCROSS.EDU>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MGs on TV
From: "William C. Mills" <williem@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 20:14:21 -0500
Hmmm, maybe I should check this show out.  I would like to see the Sabrina
for which the overriders on my '74BGT were name. :0)

Bill Mills
'74BGT with a Dolly bumper

At 09:44 PM 3/20/98 -0500, Kenneth Scott wrote:
>OK. For openers, I do NOT regularly watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch.
Having said that up front, whilst channel surfing tonight I came upon said
show, and co-starring with Sabrina was a beautiful chrome bumper MGB.  One
of the options was its ability to talk.  Shades of Knight Rider.  The
license plate was Massachusetts 530-V8C.  Is there an owner out there who
will admit to loaning it to the show?