RE: Kent Adjustable Venier Timing Sprocket

To: "'robert weeks'" <robert@woozy.com>,
Subject: RE: Kent Adjustable Venier Timing Sprocket
From: Christopher Delling <saschris@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:43:53 -0500
Robert-

Is this a standard cam - or a mild street cam?  If so, I would guess =
that for street use, you will be just fine with the line up the dot =
method.  You may want to check the cam timing and decide based on what =
you see.  If it is really out of whack, an inexpensive option to the =
vernier gear is an offset key.

Regards,

Chris Delling