Re: WAY OFF TOPIC

To: pokrefke@mailhost.datastar.net
Subject: Re: WAY OFF TOPIC
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 08:30:52 -0800 (PST)
I think it is an old Marlene Deitrich (sp?) song called "Falling in Love
again". I thought it was sort of an odd choice for MB, calling to mind
the WWII era and all.

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998 pokrefke@mailhost.datastar.net
wrote:

=%OI know this is a long shot, but I need some help......
=%O
=%OHas anyone seen the cool Mercedes Benz commercial that shows a bunch of old
=%OMB's through the years?  Well, the theme song is stuck in my head, and I
=%Ohave to buy the CD so I can relieve myself.  Does anyone know the name of
=%Othe song, or possibly, have a tape of the commercial?  It would be much
=%Oappreciated.
=%O
=%OThanks,
=%OThomas
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II