Re: Rostyle to WW conversion

To: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Subject: Re: Rostyle to WW conversion
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:12:55 -0500 (EST)
Yes you can do this but the 78 axle has brackets for the anti sway bar
welded on to it. You can remove them by cutting the weld and then re weld
them. the conversion won't alter the heigth. Also you can't really chrome
the old wheels. To do so you would have to disassemble them, it would be
cheaper to just buy new or used ones.
...Art