Central Virginia MG Classics meeting date, time, place [IGNORE

To: jalessio@mnsinc.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Central Virginia MG Classics meeting date, time, place [IGNORE
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:01:38 -0500
Attention any and all around the Richmond Virginia area!!!!

The March meeting of the Central Virginia MG Classics (CVMGC) will
start at 7:30,  March 25th,  at 715 Timken Drive in Richmond's far west
end.

Basic directions:  (please check a map...I didn't!)

64 to Parham Road
Parham Road SOUTH to Patterson Ave
Patterson Ave WEST to Maybeury (first left after the Tuckahoe YMCA)
LEFT on Maybeury past Maybeury Elementary School
RIGHT on Avalon
LEFT on Timken to #715

Social at 7:30
Meeting at 8:00

CVMGC is a great group of MG fanatics that have several events and get
togethers all year long.  The highlight of the year is the Berkley
Plantation Show September 19th and 20th.  Drive your LBC and come on
down!

If you have any other questions call me at work (804) 282-7022.

Please don't E-mail back to the list or to me directly as I may not sign
on until after the meeting!

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC