Re: fenders

To: "The Abraham's" <rja@proaxis.com>
Subject: Re: fenders
From: Larry Dickstein <bugide@tfs.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:50:39 -0800
The Abraham's wrote:

> Wondering if anyone knows if I can use '79 B fenders on a '72 B. All the
> catalogs have different #'s but what's different?
> -

        Well, Rich, this is THE difference in MGB's.  The early chrome bumper
models, 1962-1974 and the later models, 1974 1/2 to 1980 had different
fenders as well as different bumpers.  You need to stick w/ whatever you
have unless you are converting from one to the other.  It is not too bad
for the front conversion, but doing the back requires tricks.

Larry Dickstein     Kansas City, MO
O.F. #2 by Executive Decree