Re: Floor paint

To: jmc987@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Floor paint
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 23:27:20 EST
On Wed, 25 Mar 98 19:34:53 -0800 Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
writes:
>Any suggestions about the kind of paint I should use after I treat my
>floors with POR-15?  I'm not sure if there are types that are more
>durable or easier to work with.  My only requisite is that it come in
>spray can.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Joseph
>67 B Roadster

Why spray Dan? - unless you are doing a full respray , spraying paint
inside always gets on something and since the floor will eventually be
covered it may be easier to brush it on - ive used rustoleum, first
primer then topcoat, several times - works like a charm and being thicker
than a spray application is more durable.

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster