SCCA autox rules -- just curious

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SCCA autox rules -- just curious
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:53:13 -0600
This has been bugging me since attending the Louisville BCC meeting. Keith
Wheeler, are you listening?
We had an SCCA rep give a talk on Autocrossing, a good talk, but sorta not
that crowd's "bag". I was interested, though, since I love racing. Even
though neither my B nor I are even close to being ready for such a strain on
our abilities.
One of the Tech Inspection rules he listed was..."NO LEAKS". In addition to
the "nothing loose" rule, this brought a chuckle from the august body of LBC
owners...
How stringent is the "no leaks" inspection rule? I'm sure a "real" race
prepped LBC is capable of not leaking, but what about a solid "driver" B
like mine after I get the suspension, head, muffler, tires, ad infinatum,
fixed?
Just Curious....

Dan
older than Mike Schumacher and Jeff Gordon..moan
'73 B -- oh yeah, she leaks! But not bad, they all do that, right? hehe ;)