Re: Best Laid Plans -- Ignition parts replacement

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Best Laid Plans -- Ignition parts replacement
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 19:56:54 -0600
Ahhh, ok, I'll check that...
And I forgot to mention that the low tension lead (running to the coil)
doesn't look healthy, in fact it looks original and hanging by a thread. Duh
(!), maybe zero connectivity with the low tension wire to the coil is the
culprit? Naturally, I had to fiddle with it to get the other parts onto the
pivot post!
Thanks!
Dan
'73 B