Mystery Part

To: Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: Mystery Part
From: Trmgafun <Trmgafun@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 06:43:35 EST
Greetings,

Included in my box of parts left over from my MGA restoration (yep, leftover
parts!!)
I have an assortment of unknown parts.  One that has my curiosity appears to
be an emissions breather of some sort.  I have posted pictures of the part on
a web page for anyone interested in helping figure out what car it might
belong to.

Click here:  <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/mystery.html";>Mystery
Part</A>

Or go to:  http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/mystery.html

It's possible that it may not even belong to an LBC but I figured if it did,
someone on these lists would surely know.  Of the two tubes that stick out of
the part, one appears to be for exhaust, and the other for a hose input.
There are no markings on the part, and it was not built for easy disassembly.

Thanks,

Scott Helms
http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/index.html  (Personal page)
http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/mbrits.html  (Michiana Brits page)
http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/britishcarweek.html  (British Car Week page)
(be sure to use capital for the T on Trmgafun)