APRIL FIRST.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: APRIL FIRST.
From: stuart farmer <k7wf@kalama.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 09:00:37 -0800
Happy April Fool's day to all.
I wish that I had made a new year's resolution not to read
any of the MG listings on today's date.
I must admit, I was ready to fly to NC to purchase that MGBV8.
Phyl Raby almost got me too, darn it !! I wish his magazines were
available here in the State of Washington. No such luck.
I honestly contemplated going back to bed for the rest of the day
but the sun is shining and my MGB is waiting for me to take our
daily drive ....(with the top down). Oh, the joys of retirement.

Cheerio......Stuart....'79 MGB (with the top down)

Stuart Farmer