18V head on pre-18V motor?

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 18V head on pre-18V motor?
From: Andy Ramm <aramm@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 1998 09:12:48 -0800
Is it OK to put a pre-18V head on a non 18V motor?  I assume
pushrods and tappets would have to be changed, anything
else?

Thanks,

Andy
--

Andy Ramm
A silver face in a tweed world.

By US Code Title 47, Sec.227(a)(2)(B), Sec.227(b)(1)(C) and
Sec.227(b)(3)(C), it is unlawful to send any unsolicited
advertisement to this equipment.  A violation of the
aforementioned Section is punishable by action to recover
actual monetary loss, or $500, whichever is greater, for
each violation.