Re: shock oil

To: Susan and John Roper <vscjohn@iamerica.net>
Subject: Re: shock oil
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:38:02 -0500 (EST)
        Funny you should mention this. I plan on going with the
recommendation from the list to use motorcycle fork oil. Actually I was
going to get it today at the Harley Davidson store. They carry two grades
one of which is a heavy grade. I'm not sure if I want to risk power
steering fluid at this time since the shocks are new ( well rebuilt) and
they set me back a wapping $33 dollars each!
...Art