RE: MGB Starter: Help!

To: "M.P. Trebelhorn" <mpt3265@osfmail.isc.rit.edu>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: MGB Starter: Help!
From: "RossOvercash" <jroverca@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:21:58 -0500
I have had similar problems except never #3!  I have narrowed it down to
poor current flow through the relay.  I have come to this conclusion because
I can always jump the starter by using a remote starting switch or a screw
driver at the starter!

Safety Fast!!

Ross Overcash, 74B, NAMGBR 2-1172, Ayer, MA
http://www.tiac.net/users/jroverca/index.htm