friends on the list/we learn every day

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: friends on the list/we learn every day
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 16:57:56 EST
Just wanted to report an excellent MG day yesterday - I took the 69 for a
"little"
250 mile round trip to see a couple of friends and help one of them prep
his car for paint. Had a huge amount of fun, and  as many of you will
know three guys working on a B will get the job done in precisely the
same amount of time as one would - but you come away knowing two other
ways to do it - !!
I got to drive a V8 - (I'd recomment this as a cure for middle aged
impotency!!!) - now i know I'll likely never do a V8 conversion but i
ABSOLUTELY know why people do them-
This is NOT your fathers MGB!
I got a lot of ideas that will aid my own final prep of the 69 - my other
two were 'finger in the wind" restorations

No real point to the post - just wanted to make you all jealous that
three of us were having a great day while you were all working!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster