B Alive again

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: B Alive again
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 20:07:11 -0500
Thanks to all who replied to my question about the B not starting.
She's up and running again, after I replaced the low tension lead, and,
oops, put the nylon bushing ON TOP of the condenser and low tension lead
connectors!
So, folks, check those little wires and make sure the bushing's in the right
place!
For future ref to my fellow LBC novices, this is what I mean (or look
closely at the diagram in the manual, duh):
      --|-- nut
      --|--  nylon bushing(!)
      --|--  condensor lead conn.
      --|--  low tension lead conn.
      --|--  contact breaker (points) arm
pivot post
Seems I gapped the points right too, went and tore up some local roads on
this beautiful day.
Dan
'73 B