Help! Won't start. The End.

To: MG <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Help! Won't start. The End.
From: Adrian Jones <AdrianJones@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 23:13:59 -0400
Well, the good news is that the Midget is running just fine now.  The bad=

news is that I am not sure what I done to fix it, if indeed, it is fixed.=

 =

My guess is fouled plugs.  In any event, I took it on a jaunt round the
countryside and it's running like a champ. Please excuse me for calling i=
a P.O.S., last time.

Hey, you won't believe this though.  Remember the carb was leaking. Well,=
#61 O-ring from Lowes, under one of the screws holding the float chamber
on, has stopped the leak.  Yeah!  I'm real pleased.

Of course, we can't be trusting O-rings, can we,  so has anybody got for
sale a heat shield for a 1975 Midget (it's in the Moss catalog, # 375-480=
) =

This looks like it is shaped not so much to deflect heat from the stinkin=
hot exhaust but more to catch the leaking gas from the ZS.  I mean, there=

is a concavity to it! =

Happy Motoring,  Adrian