That shrinking feeling! Midget purchase

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: That shrinking feeling! Midget purchase
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 01:51:36 -0500 (CDT)
Well it's a done deal today (money changes hands) and the newest MG
member to my family will arrive on Sunday. It's a 76 (I think?) Midget
that ain't seen a highway since 82. I have been driving passed this car
for 3 years now and telling it's owner I'd be taking it off his hands
"soon" for nearly as long. This is my third Spridget (had a 66 Midget
and 67 Sprite) ressurrection attempt but is alot less needy than the
last two. It's going straight into the shop on Sunday and it being
Easter, I think that may be a good sign that it will be back on the
road again soon. More on Sunday evening after I've retrieved it.
Looking forward to some "small talk" with the other Midget owners on
the list.

Safety Fast
David Deutsch
Membership Coordinator