RE: Lucas Fuses

To: "Nunez, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Nunez@eng.ped.gmeds.com>,
Subject: RE: Lucas Fuses
From: "Nunez, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Nunez@eng.ped.gmeds.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:32:28 -0400
Something I forgot to add:

The information below applies to modern fuses (Minifuses, ATO fuses,
Maxifuses, Pacific or 'J-Case' fuses).  Since I do not have information
of glass type automotive fuses some, or all, of this may not apply to
that type of fuse.

And last but not least, this is only MY opinion, and is in no way to be
attributed to my employer.  Use at your own risk.

Ed Nunez

        --<SNIP>--