Junkyard List.

To: "MGB-V8 List" <mgb-v8@Autox.Team.Net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Junkyard List.
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:52:59 -0400
Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to get the word out a bit on this.  Awhile back Keith Wheeler
(Team Sanctuary racing) initiated a Junkyard email list, with the purpose of
sharing sightings and findings.  Then with Keith's permission I went ahead
and setup the necessary means to have the list exist.  Its a rather small
list, 33 members at current... but I'd like to see it grow and over the past
5 days it has been moderately busy.

So here are the vitals:

Purpose:     To discuss and share junkyard findings, as well as rare finds,
etc.
Reason:      To save our cars!
How:             Send a message to junkyard-list-request@cartsys.com" (no
quotes),
                      with the words "subscribe junkyard-list" (no quotes)
in the message
                      body, please leave the subject area blank.  And do not
ad any additional
                      information to the message body.  You will then get a
confirmation
                      message, please follow those instructions.  (Its
rather easy really!)  I
                      setup the list using the same software that MJB uses
to run the lists that
                      you are receiving this by.
Further Info:     http://www.teamsanctuary.com/junkyard.htm

If you have any problems feel free to contact me at kmr@pil.net , and I will
rectify the situation ASAP.

Thanks!

--
Kai Radicke -- kmr@pil.net -- 1966 MGB @ http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
IRC: irc.mcs.net, #inet-access (my nick: KMR or rebelgeek)