Re: '72 MGB f/s Northern NJ

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: '72 MGB f/s Northern NJ
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 23:15:41 -0400
>Well,  I'm afraid its time to face up to the fact that I am never going to
>restore this 1972 MBG, and its just slowly deteriorating with time. Before it
>just becomes a pile of rust, I'm sure someone out there can use it. The
engine
>runs, brakes don't work. Floorpan needs replacing (but I do have a pair of
>floorpans for it) and with the floorpans, of course, new carpets etc. SAVE
>THIS CAR (please). No reasonable offer will be refused. Please reply to
>Newron@aol.com for fastest response.

in addition, i also have a 69 BGT parts car that I will let go for a song in
the Coastal NJ area. Body is shot, but engine only had 56k on it.

All I want is a few nick nacks out of the car before I sell it.

Price - $200

BEN RUSET - bruset@home.com
ICQ - 10364973
Safety Fast & MG Cars Webring -  http://www.infi-pos.com/~oasis