Recommendations wanted

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Recommendations wanted
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 17:31:26 -0400
Hello listers,
       Starting to think about firing up the '77 MGB that I just
acquired. Thanks to the PO's loval fire department, it definitely needs
a fuel tank. Replacement sounds straight forward. Anything that I should
be on the lookaout for/about?  As expected, there's rust in the sill by
the driver's foot and at the lower front edge of the left rear fender.
Can anyone recommend a body shop in the Mass./New England area with good
experience doing these unibody machines? That's it for the moment,
unless someone just happens to have a steering/ignition lock system
hanging around that they want to get rid of. TIA.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB (still getting used to writing it)