Re: LBC Parts in Denver

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: LBC Parts in Denver
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 98 17:57:07
On Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:57:52 -0600, Miller, John wrote:

>       I went to see Trevor from Best of British last weekend (picked up an
>air pump set-up for $150) and he told me that he was finalizing a deal to
>get a proper warehouse and storefront.

Is this the shop you are talking about:
           Best Of British.............................(303) 306-7204
            3306 S Uinta Ct DENVER CO 80231-4517
(did a lookup on www.four11.com)

If so could you give me a small description of his business.
I have only had my B for about 2 years here in Colorado.
I only know of four local parts sources.  When I got the car I called almost all
of the junkyards and no one seemed to have any B's.  The only for I have are:

British Car Works
British Parts & Service Inc  (Gone?)
Kats
Paul Dierschow's shop.

I got the first three from the phone book, and Paul was parting out an old car
in the
paper and I stumbled across him.

If you could send me info on this and any other local parts sources I will
greatfully add them
to my parts sources webpage.  And hopefully I will have less weekends like this
last one where
my new parts didn't come yet via UPS.

(This goes for sources anywhere else that are not already on my webpage.  It is
at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/1036/

(Thanks for the info, he is much closer to me that the others I know of.)

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.maindrag.com/~lundgren