-I- The MGB Hive Website

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: -I- The MGB Hive Website
From: Ben Ruset <bruset@home.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:27:47 -0400
... is now online! =)

This site is the replacement for my old site, which suffered from a chronic
lack of good design and slow response times. The new page features more
content, a better laid out photo gallery, history of the marque, the B, and
the Midget, as well as other nifty things.

The MG Cars Webring has also moved with it and has been updated as well.

I'm planning on featuring a different MGB every month as a "Feature Car" -
if you've got a special MGB, MGB-GT, or Spridget, let me know!

I'm also accepting submissions for MG Articles, photos of your cars,
editorials, etc. Let me know what you've got!

Damn, I'm getting giddy. Anyway, the site is now online (except for the
Spridget History page) - let me know what you think!

BEN RUSET - ICQ # 10364973
The MGB Haven & MG Cars Webring

http://members.home.com/mgbhaven