Re: Midget Title

To: Rick Hopton <rhopton@vlint.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Midget Title
From: Tom McLaughlin <tomm@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:04:20 -0500
Hey Rick,
I live in Dallas and went to a place off of 635 and Gross road, but don't
remember the name of it.  He was registered as a dealer and did a dealer
transfer of title.  I'm not sure how this worked, but I paid 50 bucks plus
what it cost to get plates and register the car.  6 weeks later a new title
came from Austin.  His assistant even went and stood in line and picked up
the plates for me.  I'll look for the name of the place when I go home
tonight if you are interested.
Tom
77B