Re: Transfer

To: Larry Pitts <fuzzy@castles.com>
Subject: Re: Transfer
From: Philip Morgan <padre@billman.kuntrynet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 19:07:47 -0700
Larry Pitts wrote:

> Sorry to bomb the list but my company is transferring my office to
> Indianapolis from the SanFrancisco area. Any listers who could fill me in on
> smog requirements, MG happenings, and other general info about the Indy
> area?
>                                             Happy in Ca.
>                                             fuzzy@castles.com
> 71GT
> 73 Roadster
> 74 Tr6
> (71 GT for sale soon)

There are no smog requirements to worry about in Indiana but there are a
great deal of things going on for the MG/British Car enthusiast. In
Indianapolis you have one of the finest MG Service Mechanics - Bob
Connell. About five hours away you have the MG guru John Twist (Grand
Rapids, MI)     As regards club activities there are many - the Indiana
Hoosiers MGB Club, the Indiana British Car Union. And to the north of
Indy (2/3 hrs) our very own 101 Lakes British Motor Club. We
sponsor/organise the 101 Lakes Challenge. Also this coming July, if you
are here by then visit the 6th Annual "Tea at the Vicarage" rapidly
becoming one of the must attend meets in the Midwest. If you want more
detailed info on these things let me know and I will make sure you are
put on the mailing lists!
Regards Padre