Re: Clutch

To: "Frank R. Krajewski" <frankk@businesson.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Clutch
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:47:42 -0700
Frank....

Plan A)  Engage 2nd gear (engine off), depress clutch pedal, enlist the help
of two people to push/pull the car. If rocking back and forth does not free
the clutch disc, try....

Plan B)  Somehow get the car to a straight, flat piece of road or parking
lot. Start the car and let the engine warm up so it won't stall from being
cold. Shut the engine off, engage 2nd gear, depress the clutch, start the
car. Obviously, it will move forward as soon as the starter engages so be
ready! As soon as the revs come up, the clutch should break free. If it
doesn't, there's always.....

Plan C) which starts with "remove engine"........

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center