Re: Stupid Question

To: "Nicholas R. Hostettler" <nhostet@michbar.org>
Subject: Re: Stupid Question
From: "George (Pete) Tolleson" <gtoll@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:39:47 -0400
Mark,

The "LBC" abbreviation was tucked in with other "commonly used
abbreviations" at the very end of a long list of information, and could
easily have been skipped by someone who read everything else.

When I first read your response to the original question it struck me as
rude and a very strange way to welcome a new member to the list. But
then could it be that new members aren't really welcome?

BTW, I'll be leaving shortly as well.

Pete

Nicholas R. Hostettler wrote:

> Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> >
> >    I'm new to the list but am enjoying it.  This may be obvious but
> >    what does the term "LBC" mean?...

(remainder snipped)