Re: Stupid Question- Point of Order, If I may

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, danray@bluegrass.net, bruset@home.com
Subject: Re: Stupid Question- Point of Order, If I may
From: Jon Larsen <jon.larsen@mnplan.state.mn.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:53:29 -0500
Dan,

I would never presume to speak for the majority of the list; only
myself.

Perhaps the reminder to take things in stride needs to be heeded by mjb
in the first place.

I don't know how badly Nicholas needed to know what LBC stands for; but
even if it was merely a way to get started on the list, like asking
somebody in the park what time it is just to start a conversation, it
doesn't deserve vituperative outrage.

IMHO (Heaven help you if need to ask what that acronym means) Mark's
remarks did more harm to the list than one "stupid question" which
anyone could ignore or accommodate, as they wished.

I might be back, but I doubt it.

Jon Larsen, ex OF

ps Thanks to everyone for all of the help in the past. Thank you, too,
Mark.

>>> "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net> 04/14 10:26 PM >>>
Ben,
Touche.
I guess I wasn't so much condoning his nasty remark as trying to remind
others that folks should not be so thin-skinned and take things in
stride.
Maybe Mark is having an off day?
He should get one or two grumpy coupons for putting up with the massive
work
of this list!
Dan