Trailer Help Needed

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Trailer Help Needed
From: Eric Zambori <eaz@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:01:33 -0700
Sorry to bombard the list with this message but I'm looking for some
help.  I'm looking for someone in the Hartford CT area with a car
trailer.  I need to trailer my MGB from Manchester to an auto body shop
in New Britain in order to get it painted.  I beleive it's about 18
miles.  If anybody can help out, send me an E-Mail and let me know what
you might charge for such a trip.  By the way, I'll need to trailer it
home 2 or 3 weeks later after it's done also.

THANKS
Eric Zambori
eaz@snet.net