NOS

To: "'MG submission'" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: NOS
From: "Cordell, Ralph PhD" <rzc4@cdc.gov>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:46:48 -0400
The folks on the turbo buick list use NOS to mean "nitrous oxide system"
- now y'all see how unique acronyms can be to any given group.  Hmm - I
wonder what would happen if I put the A on the bottle??
I'm sort of getting hooked on those power shifting turns.  I've got a
set of Michelins that have just refused to let go so far.  I'll get them
to break yet.  It looks like I need to replace the rear main - I'm
leaving more oil than the Exon Valdez on my friend's driveways.  It is
leaking from a little hole at the bottom-front of the bell housing.
Seems to leak more when the motor is running than when it is standing.

-ralph cordell

'59 MGA
'84 turbo regal
'87 grand national