RE: What...A MGB Trailer???

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: What...A MGB Trailer???
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:30:35 -0500
One of the other Phils wrote:

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago - Whether anyone had seen an =

MGB-GT cut up and used as a trailer. In fact I was thinking of two GT's=20
cut at the B pillar and then welded back to back to use as a "small"=20
sleeping area - any more info would be appreciated. Have since seen a =
yet=20
to be introduced prototype of a trailer that weighs about 800 pounds and =

will sleep two people - it harkens back to the teardrop trailers of=20
yesteryear but made of fibreglass. It looks a good bet to tow behind my=20
B's and could be finished to match their colors. Costs is around $4300!
Regards Padre

Check out http://www.snowcrest.net/wgc/cs/tear.htm  they sell small =
teardrop trailers, approx. 600 lbs., start at around $3500. No =
affiliation, not even a customer.=20

Phil Vanner