re:M/C rebuild

To: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Subject: re:M/C rebuild
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 13:10:05 -0400 (EDT)
        I agree, I bought a rebuilding kit for my A only to find that it
needed to be resleeved. The difference in the price that Apple charges for
a rebuilt one and to resleeve mine was only a few bucks.Before buying a
rebuild kit it is best to inspect what you have.If it needs to be
resleeved then forget the kit.
...Art