Re: <all> Driving

To: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>, "MG List" <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: <all> Driving
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 16:32:35 -0400
In the part of the message that I snipped to save bandwidth, the original
poster said he scooped this from the NSX list, where someone had lifted it
from the Ferrari list.  The guy just thought it had a soul that endeared
these rules to all car lovers.  So no, nobody ever claimed their bucket was
an exotic, just as I'm sure nobody would ever describe their MG as
exotic...Along the same thread, how many 'exotics' are used for daily
service?  I'd like to see a Mclaren pull me through college!

"Take time to smell the roadsters."
Michael S. Lishego