RE: I was a chrome bumper snob

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: I was a chrome bumper snob
From: Don Walton <dhw@atomic.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 14:04:38 -0400
Thanks for the info Paul,  I am used to the workings of a 73 and earlier B,
I plan to go through the entire car and replace anything suspect and also to
detox the engine and put on a set of SU's.  The thing actually runs great,
but there are so many hoses and pipes that the engine bay looks like a
refinary.  SIMPLIFY!!
                                                Don Walton in NC