Re: Wire Wheels (was RE: New Moss prices?)

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>,
Subject: Re: Wire Wheels (was RE: New Moss prices?)
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:22:52 -0700 (PDT) (19:22 UT)
>British Wire Wheel is in Santa Cruz, "just down the road from you" (and
 me).  Take 17 south (or west), then 1 south where they cross just outside
 Santa Cruz.  Take the Soquel Ave exit and turn left at the traffic lights,
 then go right when you see Staples, then immediately right and BWW is right
<there.

 Um, maybe I'm a whimp, but I don't consider over four hundred miles
"Just down the road!"  Mission Viejo is about fifty miles south of L.A....

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*