Re: 69 BGT For Sale

To: "Ben Ruset" <bruset@home.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 69 BGT For Sale
From: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 01:24:36 -0400
Dammit Ben, don't do this to me!!!  I've always wanted a B-GT, and your
price was pretty good...I'd buy it for a serious restoration, but...There's
always a caveat to this hobby, isn't there?  I'm in North Carolina right
now, and I won't be going home until the middle of May...Even then, I'm in
western PA, where are you located in NJ?  I'd like to save the car from the
crusher, and since I have enough parts to build a complete roadster, I'm
sure I could handle this nice little project.  Do you think you can hold
onto the car for me until the end of May - beginning of June?  I could be
out to pick it up in a day and tow it back with my truck with a U-haul tow
bar...Let me know, if someone else gives you a deal take it, if not, keep
me in mind...I'd hate to see the car wasted.

"Take time to smell the roadsters."
Michael S. Lishego