New Moss Carpet Questions

Subject: New Moss Carpet Questions
From: Joseph Cianciotti <jmc987@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 98 13:53:59 -0700
Just opened up the new Moss OEM-Style carpet set. I have to say, it looks
pretty good.  My opinion may differ when I go to install it tomorrow
without instructions.  Which is why I'm turning to the list.

1) The piece that goes on the right side of the driver's footwell is not
backed with board, like the original was. And its shape isn't an exact
match either.  But the piece is identical to the one pictured in the
catalog.  Should I (a) glue it to the wall, or (b) attempt to back it
with something. If the correct answer is (b)  what should I use to back
it?

2) There aren't pieces to cover the shock absorber bumps on the rear
shelf. Are the wheel arch pieces supposed to cover them? (y or n) If the
correct answer is (y), then I guess I'm in for some cutting  and pasting.
If the correct answer is (n), how do I go about covering them?

Thanks in advance for your help.  Now it's back outside to top coat the
floors.