Ancaster Flea Market

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ancaster Flea Market
From: Nory@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 18:05:49 -0400
Just returned from the Ancaster British Sportscar Flea Market and Car
Show in Ancaster, Ontario.  Folks, if you are within a couple hours of
Ancaster, mark April 18 on your calendar for this event next year.
There were parts available for just about everything, cars for sale (and
on display), books (I bought a few), T-shirts, etc. etc.  The weather
wasn't the greatest, but it was well worth the 75 miles I drove to get
there.  Didn't buy any parts, but enjoyed looking and talking with
fellow hobbyists; even met Don Ainsworth (nice to be able to match a
name with a face now) from the list.  It was a great day and a great
event to start off the LBC season up north.

-NORY

Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the
ONLY problem.

 '71 5-speed Midget (my new baby)
 '74 Midget & '71 parts car
 '94 Ford Ranger