Re: Get Your Old Speckled Hen... IN AMERICA!!!

To: "EPMD- van syckel, John" <vansyck@hq.1perscom.heidelberg.army.mil>,
Subject: Re: Get Your Old Speckled Hen... IN AMERICA!!!
From: "chris nevard" <spridget@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:58:31 +0100
Listers

This price for the OSH beer is very good - we pay £1.69 a bottle here in the
UK ($2.50), you are paying the same as we do in the UK.

look at <http://www.morland.co.uk/index1.htm> to find out more about the
beer

Regards - tis been a long time since a good beer thread - sanity at last;-)

Chris Nevard
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub