Re: shop manuals, etc.

To: "Brent & Susan Laube" <laubebs@softdisk.com>,
Subject: Re: shop manuals, etc.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:42:28 +0000
On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 07:55:17 -0500, Brent & Susan Laube wrote:

>Looking for all the help I can get.  Anybody have any input in the "must
>have" shop manuals or books for DIY MG rebuild, repair, & maintenance?  I
>have the Haynes Guide to Purchase and DIY Restoration for MG Midget & AH
>Sprite.  I also have a couple of parts catalogs which show pretty good
>exploded views of the vehicle's subsystems but I'm looking for something a
>little more comprehensive.

I have the "MBG Workshop Manual" from Leyland Cars--Service.

The publication pasrt No. AKD 3259 (15th Edition) with the Emission conttol
supplement. The PO
purchased it.  I don't know where.  Even though he didn't work on cars he was
very thurough.
It was printed in England...  If you want more info, I can give you the
printing address.

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.maindrag.com/~lundgren