Re: MGB front light workings

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: MGB front light workings
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:24:16 -0500

        Your Lucas lighting switch should have three positions.  Dim, Flicker
and
Off!!!!!    No, I really mean off, parking and headlamps.  The side lamps
are ON when the parking lamps are lit as well as when the headlamps and
parking lamps are lit.  The side lamps are not supposed to be wired with
the turn signals. i.e. They do not flash.

        Fisher