Re: Engine removal procedure

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Engine removal procedure
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:43:04 -0400 (EDT)
        Spend the money to rent an engine crane. If not then get an engine
leveler from Harbor Freight ($29.00 I think) and use a chail hoist. The
least desirable way, but the way I do it is to use a come along. You need
to be able to jocky it around especally if you take the tranny with it.
Cover the fenders with a blanket and give yourself plenty of room to work
and move the engine around once its in the air.
...Art