Any interest in MGA list?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Any interest in MGA list?
From: Skye Poier <skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:06:33 -0700
(The team.net is eating my posts for some reason. Sorry if this shows up
a bunch of times - doh I just figured it out.  I had uns*b in the message)

Going over the last month or so worth of MGs mail, I noticed a lot of people
uns*bscribing due to volume, etc... one of which, I noticed, mentioned a
desire for a lower-volume MGA only list.

Would anyone be interested in such a list?  I have my own server on the 'net
now, I'd be happy to host it.  Take some of the load off team.net, anyhow.
My server is reliable and connected 24/7 with a static IP.  I host several
other small mail lists.

Skye

--
The MGB Experience   http://www.mgb.bc.ca/