Re: B Exhaust ANSA vs. Falcon

To: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: B Exhaust ANSA vs. Falcon
From: ninab@scoresheet.com (Nina Barton)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 20:47:26 -0700
Dan,  I put one on my 71 BGT a little over a year ago and have been very
happy with it.  I actually bought it on sale from the Roadster Factory, but
to my knowledge it's the same Falcon exhaust.  I also bought all new
connector pieces, so didn't have to worry about salvaging old, rusty,
exhaust hangers.  I like the sound, and it hasn't given me a whit of
trouble.  My $.02.  Nina