MG, Donahue Deportment / was RE: Any interest in MGA list? (or MGC..)

To: Bob MGT <BobMGT@aol.com>, skye@hoth.ffwd.bc.ca
Subject: MG, Donahue Deportment / was RE: Any interest in MGA list? (or MGC..)
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@mcione.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:07:54 -0600
Bob, great idea, but probably to complex for this group, it has been
sugested before (possible by you) and I see few messages using this
protocol.  (Hmm, does this sound like Mark on a bad day?  Sorry Mark.)

I certainly would encourage adopting this system.  I think that many people
enjoy the "cross posting" seen on this list.  Your system would allow those
who enjoy reading all the information easy access, while allowing others to
exercise their delete key privledge.

Perhaps we could call it the Donahue Deportment Method (DDM), of course
others might think it better to call it Bob's System...........

Larry Hoy; Denver, CO. USA
1969 MGB Roadster
1987 Jaguar XJ6 VDP
"It's not how fast you go, it's how fast you go fast"
Snip
> This would give the mail reader something to use to segregate the
messages. Maybe something   > like: